tulip618's first pair of Louboutins~~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi CL Lovers!!!!!!
    Here is my first pair of CL simple pump 100 in purple laminato leather :yahoo:
    I got them in SAKS in second mark down!!!!
    It is soooooo beautiful but I can't can't can't walk in them!!!!
    Is beauty = pain??? :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on your first pair! It takes a bit of practice to walk in high heels if you're not used to them, but I think part of the problem is that they seem a bit too big for you.

3. Agreed... simples are very comfortable. I think they are too big for you.

4. These are a gorgeous color. If you're having a hard time walking on them because they're a bit big, maybe try putting some pads and/or heel grips.

5. I am totally loving the lilac laminato color---it's gorgeous! Congrats!!

6. Gorgeous color. They do look a little big in the last picture. Can you get a size smaller?

7. I love the color - yes, it does take practice to walk in heels! Congrats on your first pair.

8. I love the purple laminato simples, they really make the shoe so much nicer! Congrats on your first pair, heels take practice, but as the other ladies have mentioned I think they are a smidge too big :sad: I'd try on the smaller size at Saks if they have it (its better to be snug - not length wise though - because they do stretch out!!). If noot, heel pads are the way to go!

9. What a great shoe!!! They do look big though! I personally like to size down rather than up in styles like this because they do stretch out with some wear and breaking in... you can def make them work with shoe pads and/or heel pads like everyone said.

10. congrats they look great on your skin tone!

11. Congrats on your puchase! They're lovely. I agree that they are a bit big and would be best if you could get a smaller size and stretch them to fit, but there is definitely the option of padding. Try insoles, heel grips, etc. Play around with it and see what works best for you. It will also make it a bit more comfortable and help with walking in them. I'd recommend something under the ball of your foot to help push your feet back up. Just keep practising and it'll become much easier. :biggrin: Again, they're beautiful and look great on you.

12. Thanks ladies!!!
    I agree with you all!! I just put some dr scholl's shoe pads for high heels and they help me fill up the shoe better!!
    The shoe itself is actually quite comfortable, with the softest nappa skin and leather sole!!!! It's just that I am not used to the height...........yet!!!! but for CLs, I am willing to take the challenge!!! They are so simple yet beyond gorgeous!!!

13. Glad it's working :biggrin: They're worth the practice. :P Plus practice= more time wearing them!

14. What a beautiful color! Congrats on your first pair!!

15. They look gorgeous on you. Hope you wear them in health for many years to come! Congrats!