Tuleste Market

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gilt has this jewelry on a sale today. Did anyone ever order from this company? If so, were you happy with your purchase. I liked the crystal chain link necklace.

2. Who, from Gilt?? HECK YES. I am the biggest fan of Gilt. Their customer service is awesome, shipping is lightning fast, items are all 100% authentic, prices are FAB.

3. I think she means Tuleste Market, not Gilt. Personally I have never heard of Tuleste Market but I would recommend doing some research about the item you want to buy and see if it is available elsewhere, I have heard too many horror stories about Gilt to order from them, search tpf if you are interested in reading them.

4. No, I think she means Gilt. Or else why would she specifically refer to a necklace that is being featured on Gilt right now?

I have never heard of anyone having a bad experience with Gilt Groupe, and I've ordered probably 10+ times from them.... :shrugs:

5. I was referring to Tuleste Market and I wanted to know if anyone ever ordered from that designer.

But yes, I have ordered from Gilt and have been happy with my purchases. I just wish you could return jewelry if you don't like it!

6. Did you order the Tuleste Market jewelry?? I am wondering what you thought of it.

7. I ordered it and I will get it today. I'll let you know if its nice.

8. The necklace was cute, but it was bigger and chunkier then I thought. I called Gilt and they said they would make an exception and let me return it.