Tuileries reveal with comparison pics!

Great new style! Thanks for the comparison pictures too. It really helps to get a feel for the size and style up against other favorites!

Big congrats!

Thanks for taking the comparison pictures, they're so helpful! Does the bag naturally slouch/ fold down the middle when the handles are held, as it appeared in the second photo in the first post? TIA!

Congrats on your beautiful bag, and thanks for the pics!

Welcome, and thank you!

Great pics- do you have any of the interior?
Not yet, I'll see if I can get some this weekend. There is another reveal of this bag with some great interior shots, maybe check there? I think it had tuileries in the title.

So gorgerous! :biggrin:
I wonder what is the comparisson to the Artsy?

Smaller for sure.

Great comparison pics!

Thanks!

Wow! You're my bag hero! :smile:

:giggles: thanks!

Lovely :love: Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you!!

Congrats!!!! Love it! Just came onto the blog now to see if I could find any pics of it! Thx!

You are welcome! I knew they would likely be helpful, especially since the bag is so new!

Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Welcome!

Congrats on your new bag!

Thank you!

Oh I can't take it this bag has everything I want - straps, a zipper top, and protective feet
Thanks so much for your pics

That's exactly how I felt!!

Worth being on a ban, what a beauty.

I agree, thanks!

Thanks for taking the comparison pictures, they're so helpful! Does the bag naturally slouch/ fold down the middle when the handles are held, as it appeared in the second photo in the first post? TIA!

You are welcome, I love seeing comparison pics too. It only slouches like that if you have it zipped, otherwise no. Perhaps if you had it on a longer setting it might with the zipper open but I haven't tried it. I'm planning on using it on the 2nd hole, that way the straps will still be long enough to meet the bottom holder and hopefully the straps won't curl up.

attachment.php

Congrats on your new Tuileries! It's such a practical bag, I am sure you will like it a lot.