Tuileries Monogram Canvas Handbag

I just bought an Estrela (the old model) and I love it! Glad I got one before they are all gone. Have you tried either of them on?

Last edited:
Somerset is my store too! I shop at Saks though....love everybody there! There weren't any available here in MI. I ended up getting mine from another store, did a phone order. The 888# can help you locate 1. You can PM me if you need any other info. Good Luck!

I'm a mom of 3...the youngest being a toddler. Would the Tuileries make a good mom bag? Is it tote-like?

I agree with your questions. Mom bag? Maybe, a chic tote, definitely. I tried on the Tuileries six months ago in the boutique and I still love it today. I'm 5'6" and next week I'll be trying it on again and playing with the handle/shoulder drop against my waist. I have two kids and I can't believe how much stuff I have to bring around with me. It's worse in the winter time. Last time I tried it on I had just the bare a minimum of things in the bag. It had the loveliest slouch and squishiness to the canvas shape. Can't wait to try it on again.

I agree with your questions. Mom bag? Maybe, a chic tote, definitely. I tried on the Tuileries six months ago in the boutique and I still love it today. I'm 5'6" and next week I'll be trying it on again and playing with the handle/shoulder drop against my waist. I have two kids and I can't believe how much stuff I have to bring around with me. It's worse in the winter time. Last time I tried it on I had just the bare a minimum of things in the bag. It had the loveliest slouch and squishiness to the canvas shape. Can't wait to try it on again.

Lucky you...I live almost 4 hours from the nearest store so I do my shopping online. I'd love an update next week when you try it on! Tuileries is my favorite LV bag of the moment, but I can't justify buying it without the functionability I need. It's just so GORGEOUS!! I LOVE it! I have the Speedy B 40...lots of room for all our stuff, but it's so LARGE I feel like I'm carrying luggage.

Not so lucky. My nearest store is 1.2 hours away. However we are traveling to Tampa for a work conference. So in fact the store I'll be visiting is about 23 hours away right now. We are never able to find time (and a sitter/nanny) to frolic and go to our closer store. So I look with my eyes, pry over the threads for any updated threads, reviews and pics.

I forgot, what is the policy on taking a modeling pic while in the store?. I see so many "which bag" threads with pics. I thought that wasn't allowed. Sooo confused. I just want to be respectful of the SAs time and be mindful of store/managers policies.

I tried the Tuileries on in the store tonight and love it - I am going to marinate on whether to purchase or not! Seems practical and classy. They no longer carry the old model of Estrela - so I have no way to seeing or trying on .. Not sure what to do- I'm curious about that extra strap on the Estrela....

I have a Speedy B 35 and I went to the store today for a Neverfull MM because the size and shape of the speedy can be cumbersome at times. Somehow, I left with a Tuileries! It is so beautiful and the lining in the wine color is amazing! It might be good for a Mom bag but it does have A LOT of vachetta so if you have young kids maybe not...