Tuileries Hobo - does anyone own it?

Its a gorgeous bag, i wanted this bag as well but the Tuileries Besace. But i thought for few days, might as well i added few more hundreds to get a fully leather bag. Ended up i bought Kleber PM last Sunday :smile:
That's mostly what's keeping me away from this bag... I don't care much for calfskin, so it's a bit overpriced to me.

That's mostly what's keeping me away from this bag... I don't care much for calfskin, so it's a bit overpriced to me.
Thats what happened to me.. Haha, my SA knew i liked Tuileries Besace, she helped me to put an order. When it arrived...it was gorgeous especially the strap came in pink/khaki colour. Still ended up i bought Kleber, fully leather :smile:

Reactions: Sonmi999
I got it!!!:biggrin:

I managed to snag a noir hobo on the website! :nuts::nuts:
I've never seen it in stock online.
It's in a box on its way to me......with a tracking number too!! Woo hoo!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I will post pics when she arrives!
So ladies, just keep stalking the website if you have a beauty all picked out but can never find it available. It happened to me so it can also happen to you.
I'm not near a boutique so this is the only way I can shop for new LVOE!

Reactions: Purse FanGirl
I got it!!!:biggrin:

I managed to snag a noir hobo on the website! :nuts::nuts:
I've never seen it in stock online.
It's in a box on its way to me......with a tracking number too!! Woo hoo!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I will post pics when she arrives!
So ladies, just keep stalking the website if you have a beauty all picked out but can never find it available. It happened to me so it can also happen to you.
I'm not near a boutique so this is the only way I can shop for new LVOE!

If any of you were waiting for pink cross body Tuileries, grab it now. It's available on the site. Usually doesn't last long. Maybe a couple hours. Good luck.

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/tuileries-besace-monogram-nvprod160023v#M43159

HI all - any updates on experience with this bag? I have it and love the look, but have been carrying her for a week and my shoulder has been hurting...hoping it's stress (ha, ha!) and not the bag!

I would say it's a bit slouchier since I have been using it..if you don't have it propped up against something, it will definitely fall over. But I don't see the leather wrinkling or softening necessarily. here's a pic of her sitting on her chair at work today! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_6825.JPG
    IMG_6825.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 560