Tuileries Besace, any thoughts? Worth for the price?

Moonlym

Feb 24, 2013
Hello, i love Tuileries Besace when it first appeared on the LV website especially the one with the pink and khaki colour. I made a reservation with my wonderful SA, and would be collecting this coming weekend. But out of the sudden i think for the price of USD2080, monogram canvas and leather straps, not fully leather, seems not worth the price :sad:

Because for USD2080, probably for a hobo bag you just add on a little, you could get fully leather bag such as Spontini or Melie. But for a sling bag, probably less than USD2080, you could have one fully leather such as Alma BB or Twinset :smile:

Now i am in dilemma, can i have some thoughtful opinions please. Appreciate that :smile:

praiser

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I think when purchasing a bag, you have to think more about what you will like/use. It's not really about "how much can I get with this money", it's "what makes my heart sing". That's my opinion. I saw the regular Tuileries in person, and it's really so much more stunning in person than in the picture. I think once you see it, you will know.

Moonlym

Feb 24, 2013
I think when purchasing a bag, you have to think more about what you will like/use. It's not really about "how much can I get with this money", it's "what makes my heart sing". That's my opinion. I saw the regular Tuileries in person, and it's really so much more stunning in person than in the picture. I think once you see it, you will know.
Thanks for the reply, i only managed to see the brown colour in store, i tried it and it was perfect for me. I guess this weekend, when i see this khaki pink colour, i will know the answer :smile:

Moonlym

Feb 24, 2013
I have it and love it. I don't think the price point is too bad considering the workmanship.
Thanks for the reply, glad that you like the Besace. I was trying to find some comments on this bag here, but not many. This Sunday i will go and check it out :smile:

Purse FanGirl

May 16, 2016
I have it and [emoji7] it too. Pink and khaki. It is unique, fits like a glove against the body and just the right size for essentials and much more. It just lays so beautifully. The leather is SOFT and supple and very different from the other LV leather bags in-store right now. Hope when you see it today it will capture your heart. And, that pink fizzy lining...[emoji175]

Moonlym

Feb 24, 2013
I have it and [emoji7] it too. Pink and khaki. It is unique, fits like a glove against the body and just the right size for essentials and much more. It just lays so beautifully. The leather is SOFT and supple and very different from the other LV leather bags in-store right now. Hope when you see it today it will capture your heart. And, that pink fizzy lining...[emoji175]
Thanks dear. It's really a nice bag but I ended up bought another bag when I visited LV store last sunday Will show u all a pics.

Moonlym

Feb 24, 2013
It was a lovely bag. Ohhh when I saw it last Sunday. I fell it love with it too. Then I saw Kleber PM in Noir on the display. I requested for a try. Once I tried it and the SA told me they had in Coquelic colour. I tried it on. Immediately I fell in love with it too. I had to choose between Tuileries and Kleber. Ended up I took Kleber PM in Coquelic back home with me

Reactions: Purse FanGirl