tuffcookie's opening act - tadpolenyc's grey intro

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
while we're waiting for jackie to post pictures of her beautiful new addition, i'll show you guys mine. something small this time, but like lovekoobabags, i love greys!

introducing my spring 08 pale grey zc! it's lined in light grey suede. thumbs down to bad lighting. it looks lilac in the first pic, but it's actually a true light grey. second picture is a bit better. i love it! :love:

WOW i like that light grey. :drool: You got suede lining? sonofa&^%@ where were these during the NM sale?? Can u take pics of the interior too? pretty please :girlsigh:
Would u say this Light grey is very close to the 07 Light grey?

WOW i like that light grey. :drool: You got suede lining? sonofa&^%@ where were these during the NM sale?? Can u take pics of the interior too? pretty please :girlsigh:
Would u say this Light grey is very close to the 07 Light grey?

your wish is my command! my pics are just not coming out very clear today. sorry about that. it got cloudy and the lighting in my apartment is just :tdown:. i transferred all my stuff from the bordeaux zc already, and i've had this for, what, maybe 15 minutes? i'm such a toolbag.

i thought this was resort 07 grey, but i just took a look at the serial tag and it said sp08. the things i learn. there's a messenger bag in this color too.