Tuesday morning reveal!!

sedated_xtc

Jan 7, 2011
Fell in LOVE with the Eva all last week and has been obsessing over her ever since so last night, dropped by the local LV for a quick pick up! :smile: :smile: Sorry for the fuzzy pix, just used my iphone since I was just so excited!!

jkyrnp.jpg

Shortened with the shortening method #1 (took a century and a half to manage, but I did it!) http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...shortening-strap-without-spending-661823.html Excuse the house shoes, lol, it's winter at home.
15g36vn.jpg

And as per all the helpful advise here, it fits my vernis koala fine and all my other junk! Still have tonnes of space left!! :smile::smile:!!! LOVE IT!!

2d18bnt.jpg

Congrats!! It looks great on you! ( love the hello kitty slippers)]

so just out of curiosity, how did you decide in which color to get? Im torn.. unlike most people, I really like vachetta, so I would love the Azur, but I would have to consider color transfer. The ebene is good for an evening bag because its so dark, but then there is no vachetta. The monogram is to plain for me what with the tiny plate, I like the bigger inventeur plate. ahh so i still havent decided which one I want.

Congrats!! It looks great on you! ( love the hello kitty slippers)]

so just out of curiosity, how did you decide in which color to get? Im torn.. unlike most people, I really like vachetta, so I would love the Azur, but I would have to consider color transfer. The ebene is good for an evening bag because its so dark, but then there is no vachetta. The monogram is to plain for me what with the tiny plate, I like the bigger inventeur plate. ahh so i still havent decided which one I want.

Lol, for me I kind o fhad that issue. I thought monogram for a while, but then the bf was saying it's a much too mature look for me. I would absolutely LOVE having an azur piece, but know for sure that as a white piece, it would suffer greatly, esp considering that I plan to wear it crossbody, the denim transfer woudl jsut be cruel. And I personally don't think I have the discipline to take care of the vachetta, so the coated straps/trim is actually a bonus for me. :smile:

I hope I can pull this off as an evening bag as I plan to have this as my "formal" bag as well! What do you guys think?

Lol, for me I kind o fhad that issue. I thought monogram for a while, but then the bf was saying it's a much too mature look for me. I would absolutely LOVE having an azur piece, but know for sure that as a white piece, it would suffer greatly, esp considering that I plan to wear it crossbody, the denim transfer woudl jsut be cruel. And I personally don't think I have the discipline to take care of the vachetta, so the coated straps/trim is actually a bonus for me. :smile:

I hope I can pull this off as an evening bag as I plan to have this as my "formal" bag as well! What do you guys think?

You definitely could use the Eva as a evening bag, of course you'd consider the occasion/event.. but its a dark bag, and a perfect size clutch. After I wrote this comment I realized I have a Siracusa PM, that is Azur, that I wear crossbody, and its not a huge bag, so I guess I dont need an Azur Eva too.. heh.. so Ebene Eva, it is.. :biggrin: