Ttc immediately after chemical pregnancy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I just experienced a chemical pregnancy last week. My doc told me to wait at least 2 cycles before trying again but I read on the net that because chemical pregnancy is a miscarriage so early, it is not necessary to wait. I want to try the very next cycle without a regular cycle. Has any one tried ttc immediately after a chemical pregnancy? What was your result? Btw, my "period" was slightly crampier than usual but everything else was no different than usual.

2. I would listen to the doctor just to be safe.

3. I had a chemical in February basically a week after my period would have normally started. I did try in March but either it didn't take or I timed baby dance too late after ovulation (due to husbands March Madness basketball viewing habits :smile:). Tried again in April and conceived! I think depending on how far along you were the necessary recovery time can differ between a month and two months.

4. I also had a chemical pregnancy. I ended up going to a reproductive endocronologist because I had 2 previous miscarriages and one successful one (she's 6 now!). He told me he didn't see any reason why I should wait and told me I could start trying the following month. 3 months later I found out I was pregnant with my son and he's 3 now!