Tsv....

I can't remember which bag it was the last visit (July) but they showed a bag with that plastic/PVC lining (like inside the logo lock coin purse) I was mortified lol

Look close at GF's pics... doesn't that red lining appear a little shiny?? :what:

You're right, it definitely looks like that shiny lining like in the kiss lock coin purse. I'm hoping it's just the photo.

This is the TSV in September. I'm sure it will be in the insider this month... rumor has it that yes, it's supposed to be a CCW.

Does that look like the PVC lining to anyone else? I was on board until I saw that. If it's got the plastic lining I will pass

Thanks for this information, GF! :biggrin:

The lining does look like what is in my Eva Shoppers. I love it in them because I carry all kinds of things to work in the bag. However, I'm not at all sure I like the idea of plastic lining in my leather hobos. Hmmm....not the greatest news.

Sue

I'll be ordering the marine when the insider comes out...(depending on price) I love that hobo style. Like TB said, I think it's nearly identical to the snake hobo from last fall.

You guys know that you'll be the first to see it lol

I'll be ordering the marine when the insider comes out...(depending on price) I love that hobo style. Like TB said, I think it's nearly identical to the snake hobo from last fall.

You guys know that you'll be the first to see it lol

So we will get a sneak peek and review before it airs. That's great. Thank you!

Maybe that lining is a shiny red satin or something. :confused1: And the wallet looks too thin to be a real CCW. I'm thinking maybe more like the Coach slim wallets or something, but hard to tell from the pics.