Tsv....

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
I can't remember which bag it was the last visit (July) but they showed a bag with that plastic/PVC lining (like inside the logo lock coin purse) I was mortified lol

Look close at GF's pics... doesn't that red lining appear a little shiny?? :what:

You're right, it definitely looks like that shiny lining like in the kiss lock coin purse. I'm hoping it's just the photo.

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
South Dakota
This is the TSV in September. I'm sure it will be in the insider this month... rumor has it that yes, it's supposed to be a CCW.

Does that look like the PVC lining to anyone else? I was on board until I saw that. If it's got the plastic lining I will pass

Thanks for this information, GF! :biggrin:

The lining does look like what is in my Eva Shoppers. I love it in them because I carry all kinds of things to work in the bag. However, I'm not at all sure I like the idea of plastic lining in my leather hobos. Hmmm....not the greatest news.

Sue

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
I'll be ordering the marine when the insider comes out...(depending on price) I love that hobo style. Like TB said, I think it's nearly identical to the snake hobo from last fall.

You guys know that you'll be the first to see it lol

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
I'll be ordering the marine when the insider comes out...(depending on price) I love that hobo style. Like TB said, I think it's nearly identical to the snake hobo from last fall.

You guys know that you'll be the first to see it lol

So we will get a sneak peek and review before it airs. That's great. Thank you!

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
So we will get a sneak peek and review before it airs. That's great. Thank you!
Yep... and I'll do it on easy pay in case it goes back lol I'm just happy to see a navy leather. If this is a fail then I'll be getting the Navy small Flo :smile:

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Maybe that lining is a shiny red satin or something. :confused1: And the wallet looks too thin to be a real CCW. I'm thinking maybe more like the Coach slim wallets or something, but hard to tell from the pics.

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
The more I look at these pics... and the hardware. .. and the tassel... do any of you think there's a slight chance that this is florentine??

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
I have to have a navy bag... its a must. Other than navy, I don't know lol the insider should be out next week some time...

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
Lol I feel you. I don't care how "old" the hobo style is... I love them. As a mom with young kids they are perfect