Tsv!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A Croco ZipZip Satchel :love: Very pretty! Do you know what colors it will be available in and the price?

2. #3 Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
    Thanks, GFO! :biggrin:

This looks very promising as a TSV! Ms Zip Zip is a bit smaller in RL than I imagined so I haven't gotten one yet. However, a Croco one might just find a spot in my closet & on my arm from time to time! :graucho:

From the post on the DF: A255089
    - Dooney & Bourke Croco Embossed Leather Zip Zip Satchel with
    Accessories

Hope everyone has a good Sunday! :sunshine:

Sue

3. I'll be looking forward to this one! I have just really started liking this style. Thanks for the info. Do you know when this will be the TSV?

4. It says sold out on the Q so I will have to keep checking. Thanks Ladies!

5. thx GF. I am sure that style will be popular.

6. Please forgive my ignorance, but what is a "TSV?" I'm new this forum.

7. Today's Special Value on QVC. It is the lowest price they will offer on something and it is only good for that day.

8. Oh dear, this looks like a winner. I love the little zip-around accessory. Thanks, GFO!!

If my eyes don't deceive me, there is a loop to attach the shoulder strap behind the handle hardware, so it won't clip to the handles. YAY.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am not a fan of the raw vachetta, but I might have to make an exception for that black one. :loveeyes:

9. Do we know when this will be?

10. I'm guessing sometime in April since the March Insider doesn't show any Dooney TSV. They usually have a Dooney TSV shortly before Mother's Day in the spring.

11. I see the loops for the shoulder straps too, Sarah! :shocked:

That's great! A definite improvement over the current design!

She's moved up a notch in my "maybe" list!

Sue

12. Ditto, Sue. I have never cared for the raw vachetta trim, but this one is growing on me. :graucho:

13. I finally saw the pebbled zip zip satchel today in Macy's. The bag is cute, but actually pretty small. I'm thinking the TSV will be the same size so I doubt I will buy it. I like a satchel just a little larger than the ones I saw today.

14. I went to Carson's today and saw it too. I agree it's a bit too small for me. Well I guess I can scratch one off my wish list. However I saw the MK Selma with the grommets and I'm in love. So cool and edgy.