TSV early access......

They also have a few new styles up and on EP. I must stay away from these easy pays! I just purchased two Longchamp nylon totes (they should ship today!!!) and I must be good for awhile. I figure these will be perfect for spring rain/mud season...at least that is how I justified their necessity to hubby :lol::lol::lol:

They also have a few new styles up and on EP. I must stay away from these easy pays! I just purchased two Longchamp nylon totes (they should ship today!!!) and I must be good for awhile. I figure these will be perfect for spring rain/mud season...at least that is how I justified their necessity to hubby :lol::lol::lol:

They will be perfect for that LG! I shouldn't get anything on EP, though always tempting. I will be watching all shows this weekend though. :smile:

They will be perfect for that LG! I shouldn't get anything on EP, though always tempting. I will be watching all shows this weekend though. :smile:
Thanks for helping me justify my Longchamps :ghi5: I am going to try my hardest to avoid QVC this weekend...lets see how I do! Oh, but please let me know if they show the Zip Zip Satchel :roflmfao:

Thanks for helping me justify my Longchamps :ghi5: I am going to try my hardest to avoid QVC this weekend...lets see how I do! Oh, but please let me know if they show the Zip Zip Satchel :roflmfao:

Hey LG the zip zip satchel is on the QVC site now and on 4 easy pay. My guess is it will be on one of the shows. They have patent one as well. :smile:

This is terrible news :giggles: I am trying to be good! Thanks for letting me know :wave: The patent is so pretty too :love:

I know! They come in great colors don't they? I need to hold out for my violet florentine though which I'm planning to get next. I really want the Kingston or the Bristol I think. We shall see...
Good luck this weekend. :smile:

I know! They come in great colors don't they? I need to hold out for my violet florentine though which I'm planning to get next. I really want the Kingston or the Bristol I think. We shall see...
Good luck this weekend. :smile:
Thanks. I just love the violet Flo :tender: The Kingston and the Bristol...hmmm that will be a tough choice!

I can't believe the TSV has been available since December's Insider and we haven't seen any "real" pics yet!! What the heck? :biggrin: I won't be shopping this weekend because I am "pursed out" for a while. :woot: I can't wait to hear what everyone else buys, though!

I can't believe the TSV has been available since December's Insider and we haven't seen any "real" pics yet!! What the heck? :biggrin: I won't be shopping this weekend because I am "pursed out" for a while. :woot: I can't wait to hear what everyone else buys, though!

I know I thought that odd too. I keep checking the site for new arrivals. I can't wait for tonight's show. I only have to make it up until 1:00 instead of 2:00 this time. :sweatdrop:
Will I make it? Of course I will, it's Dooney :woohoo::yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:
I can't wait to hear what everyone gets too.