TSV early access......

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks GG! It looks like a lot of items are in easy pay again too.

2. They usually start the easy pays when there will be a show and a TSV. I think it starts this weekend (the 8th), so everything should be in easy pays again

3. They also have a few new styles up and on EP. I must stay away from these easy pays! I just purchased two Longchamp nylon totes (they should ship today!!!) and I must be good for awhile. I figure these will be perfect for spring rain/mud season...at least that is how I justified their necessity to hubby :lol::lol::lol:

4. They will be perfect for that LG! I shouldn't get anything on EP, though always tempting. I will be watching all shows this weekend though. :smile:

5. Thanks for helping me justify my Longchamps :ghi5: I am going to try my hardest to avoid QVC this weekend...lets see how I do! Oh, but please let me know if they show the Zip Zip Satchel :roflmfao:

6. Will do :smile:. Good luck!

7. Hey LG the zip zip satchel is on the QVC site now and on 4 easy pay. My guess is it will be on one of the shows. They have patent one as well. :smile:

8. This is terrible news :giggles: I am trying to be good! Thanks for letting me know :wave: The patent is so pretty too :love:

9. I know! They come in great colors don't they? I need to hold out for my violet florentine though which I'm planning to get next. I really want the Kingston or the Bristol I think. We shall see...
    Good luck this weekend. :smile:

10. Thanks. I just love the violet Flo :tender: The Kingston and the Bristol...hmmm that will be a tough choice!

11. I can't believe the TSV has been available since December's Insider and we haven't seen any "real" pics yet!! What the heck? :biggrin: I won't be shopping this weekend because I am "pursed out" for a while. :woot: I can't wait to hear what everyone else buys, though!

12. I know I thought that odd too. I keep checking the site for new arrivals. I can't wait for tonight's show. I only have to make it up until 1:00 instead of 2:00 this time. :sweatdrop:
    Will I make it? Of course I will, it's Dooney :woohoo::yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:
    I can't wait to hear what everyone gets too.

13. I got the pink for my mom. She's going on a cruise and will love it!

14. The pink is so pretty :smile: