Trying to upload pics of my Bleeker flap and

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
requests for good wishes, thoughts, prayers for DH's surgery to go well on Mon and for me to survive the 3-4 weeks he'll be away. He left today :crybaby:and I'm taking it harder than I thought. I was away from him and the boys almost all summer before they came out here but this is almost as bad as a feeling as the 6 weeks I went without seeing the lights of my life from when I left to the first time I went back for a visit.

On the Coach side, I realized I never posted pics of the Bleeker Flap that I bought and am totally in love with. My camera is acting up and I am having difficulty u/l them. I hope to get them up soon.

Jenn, I'm sorry to hear about your husband's upcoming surgery. Sending you and your family lots of good vibes and hoping that everything goes well with the surgery. Hang in there and we're all rooting here for you!

Sending well wishes for your DH. Stay strong and you can count on our support during this difficult times.

Thanks. To be honest, I don't think I know how I'd get through these coming times after the boys are in bed without tPF (it also gets me through work sometimes as I know I can log on and catch up on everyone in between patients)