Trying to pick out a scarf as a gift - SOS!

Voiles de Lumieres
h4695_1.jpg

I really like how the Ballet Equestre looks so classically Hermes - at least to me. The Fleurs Pour Dire is just so sweet as a sentiment and a very pretty scarf. Ah, so many choices! I like the Paris scarf, I think she'd get a kick out of it, but she hasn't been and I just got engaged there - so it might seem a little wierd or about me I think.

Rose, your daughter is too cute! I like the vintage scarves, if this one is a hit I may look for one of those as a later gift.

Honestly I feel better just seeing what other people come up with. The ladies on this forum are just so nice!

CB, Wow I didn't know the elephant bracelets were current. Every store I've been in didn't have them. That's a thought. I really like the bracelets, she doesn't ever wear costume jewelry though - so that's my only concern. Those elephants are so cute though!

Oh and she's part Native American - just to follow up on the interests question. I know there are some designs that reference that out there.

Thanks gang... anyone know if that bracelet is still in the boutiques?

Here's another sailing scarf, more graphic...from 1982 AND 2005/6

Spinnakers

spinn.ylw.blu.sw.06.jpg

spinna99.jpg

I could also maybe get the bracelet and a pocket square. Do you think someone who wore white gold might also like a Hermes bracelet? It is a classic sort of thing to have. Also, I know she would be a GM size, so at least sizing isn't a question.