• Rebecca Minkoff MAM with rosegold

• LV Avalon Zipped tote in Amarante

• LV Avalon tote in Amarante

• None - keep looking

Results are only viewable after voting.

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I'm trying to decide between a couple of bags. Any opinions would be great. :smile:

I've always wanted an LV in Amarante, but I haven't been 100% sold on any of the current styles. Considering the Avalon because I need to have a shoulder strap.

I don't normally look at Chanel because I'm not big on quilting, but I saw this tote and was intrigued. I believe it's called the executive cerf.

I also had ordered a Rebecca Minkoff MAM with rosegold hw that was made in NY, so the leather is nice and thick and soft.

Lets pretend they would all cost me the same amount. I like them all for different reasons, but I can't have them all. Decisions decisions

photo-2164.jpg
photo-2465.jpg
photo-1356.jpg
photo-2350.jpg

The LV would be in Amarante or Rouge, not the orange color.

VuittonZipperedAvalonAmarante.png

VuittonAvalonGrenadine.png

The MAM or Chanel. They are both classy and timeless. You can carry either one now and in 20 years. The LV is beautiful too but I think the other 2 have a more subtle elegance.

The LV zipped tote looks really great for over the shoulder. I also like how the leather looks so yummy on the Rebecca Minkoff. I like Chanel too, but not crazy where the clips go?

i'd go for the chanel! i love rebecca minkoff's bags, but the MAM just doesn't appeal to me. that chanel is just amazing, looks like it'd be great for everyday wear, classic & simple.

The Cerf is a timeless style, suitable for everything but a fancy evening event. It works for travel, work, everyday, etc. The caviar leather resists showing wear. I can't say enough about it and love mine.

I was going to say the Chanel Cerf Tote until I actually saw the MAM, I actually think I like the look of it even better but if this will be your only Chanel I can see you getting a lot mileage from the CCT so I still voted for it.

I love the Chanel or the MAM! The Chanel is timeless. (And I've been seriously considering a MAM for myself - I have to have something that zippers closed. Did you happen to see one in black or gray with silver hardware??:graucho:)