Trying to Locate a Mirage Speedy

lalvgirl

Dec 9, 2007
Does anyone know if the LV stores are going to be getting more Mirage Speedys? They are all sold out and I really want one, but no one can seem to let me know whether there will be new shipments after the holidays. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Actually, I guess I should say that there is one out there, but it is on hold from someone and if they don't want it then I get it. But there is no specific deadline for the person to buy the purse so I am not holding my breath. I really wanted a new LV for the holidays. I bought the Trevi GM but I think it is too big for me.

Whoah... I was told last week that there were ZERO left in the US... maybe I should call tomorrow?!? Or hold out for a Tivoli GM....
Darn, darn, darn... I don't know which one to choose!

OOOOH, I just saw one in the display case at the Neiman Marcus LV boutique in Boston, MA. Call there!! (I don't remember which one it is though.)

The Neiman Marcus in Boston does not carry LV. Only the LV boutique in Copley and Saks in the Prudential, perhaps you meant the LV in Saks? I just wanted to mention this so the OP could find the correct store KWIM.