Trying to get a return RMA (online)...am I doing it wrong?

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Im following the directions online...entered order #, then it lists all the items from the order. I checked next to the 1 item I want to return, but its telling me that I :
You must select a reason for every return.

Im not sure how to do it differently, and the HH office is closed

thanks..I'll just call tomorrow. Figured I can pop this in with the magna tote I have to send back

Don't just pop in a print-out of the online RMA form. You will need to mark the completed RMA number on the outside of the box. I have had no trouble with the return pull down, but have had problems when you get to like window 2 or 3 - generating a UPS label. For some reason the HH site doesn't always open into the UPS site correctly. Then I just email the HH staff my RMA number I generated and they arrange with UPS and email me back a label.

Don't just pop in a print-out of the online RMA form. You will need to mark the completed RMA number on the outside of the box. I have had no trouble with the return pull down, but have had problems when you get to like window 2 or 3 - generating a UPS label. For some reason the HH site doesn't always open into the UPS site correctly. Then I just email the HH staff my RMA number I generated and they arrange with UPS and email me back a label.
nooo, I meant I could put the cuff (with the proper paperwork) in the box with the magna Im sending back...I was already emailed a label for that---just waiting on the RMA for the cuff

Sukey, I did that with a coin purse and my KP Corco. I just put both RMA#s on the outside of the box and on the paperwork inside. They were delivered and recorded, so it works.