Trying to get a return RMA (online)...am I doing it wrong?

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Im following the directions online...entered order #, then it lists all the items from the order. I checked next to the 1 item I want to return, but its telling me that I :
You must select a reason for every return.

Im not sure how to do it differently, and the HH office is closed

indiaink

Eh
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
It may be easier to give them a call tomorrow. There's been on and off problems with the RMA process. Easily rectified by calling.

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
thanks..I'll just call tomorrow. Figured I can pop this in with the magna tote I have to send back

RealMcCoy

Just one more word!
O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Emerald Coast Florida
thanks..I'll just call tomorrow. Figured I can pop this in with the magna tote I have to send back
Don't just pop in a print-out of the online RMA form. You will need to mark the completed RMA number on the outside of the box. I have had no trouble with the return pull down, but have had problems when you get to like window 2 or 3 - generating a UPS label. For some reason the HH site doesn't always open into the UPS site correctly. Then I just email the HH staff my RMA number I generated and they arrange with UPS and email me back a label.

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Don't just pop in a print-out of the online RMA form. You will need to mark the completed RMA number on the outside of the box. I have had no trouble with the return pull down, but have had problems when you get to like window 2 or 3 - generating a UPS label. For some reason the HH site doesn't always open into the UPS site correctly. Then I just email the HH staff my RMA number I generated and they arrange with UPS and email me back a label.
nooo, I meant I could put the cuff (with the proper paperwork) in the box with the magna Im sending back...I was already emailed a label for that---just waiting on the RMA for the cuff

fafnir

O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
Portland
Sukey, I did that with a coin purse and my KP Corco. I just put both RMA#s on the outside of the box and on the paperwork inside. They were delivered and recorded, so it works.