Trying to get a Good Price, advice?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Macy's and Dillard's today to look at the Groovy's and I saw that they were on sale for 30% off. I didn't find the color I was looking for, but my second choice is the black.

I've seen that some Ladies are posting that they have recieved an additional 20% off some of their purchases, are those from coupons? If I can get it for 50% off, plus my gift cards, it will cost me like $25. That leaves plenty of money left over for accessories!

2. i dont think the black groovy's are marked down yet, but im not 100% sure. as for the extra 20% it might be an automatic markdown on friday/ saturday, but we don't know yet. otherwise it was probably from the coupon. sometimes during big sales they offer an extra 15% just for using your card.

3. My Dillard's have the small black groovy for $138 & starting tomorrow it's an additional 30 or maybe 40% off. It started today for Dillard's card holders. I went & was purhasing a bag when I found out I had not activated my card yet. LOL