Trying to fit in with the in-laws!

How about the Trevi PM or GM ? i suggest you go into LV and try on the bags because it is kinda hard to judge bags off the internet , But yea the Trevi i would say is a day & night bag! it is gorgous and very chic!

BH, great bag, light to carry and not much to worry about. you'll have more then enough room in there for your stuff and the kids.
HELP! :hysteric:

My dh wants to get me a LV for Christmas. :smile:

My mother in law and sisters in law are all LV experts. I don't know what they 'think' I should pick.:confused1: I do want a shoulder bag ( i have 2 children and need to tote lots of 'stuff')

Should I get the MONO Piano?, Batignolles H ? V? or the Petite Bucket. :nuts:
I like the idea of a zipper, but with 2 kids may need to dig into my purse quickly.

I need to pick out my Christmas gift soon, but too scared to make the 'wrong decision' and be rediculed by the in laws for chosing the wrong bag!

I think this is a test from the LV club!:wtf:

HELP PLEASE!
from a newbie who is scared to make a 'bad' decision
(oh i am 5'6" 130 if it matters!:s)

Ask to see and try on all the bags at your boutique first. You want to see how it looks on you and how it feels on the shoulder. Make your choice based on what you like and looks good on you. I'm sure your in-laws will like any one that you choose. They probably will ike anything LV.

Get what you like. Or get the expensive bag. something in Multicolor, LE item or the most expensive one like Griet if you really want to impress.

But honestly, go with what fits you. It's gonna be yours later on anyways so why not enjoy it.

I'd say go to your local LV store, try the different LVs out and pick the one that you like the best :biggrin: Liked some other tPFer have said, you can't go wrong with LVs. I do like the trevi gm. I think it's an awesome bag for moms and most importantly you'll look chic with it. Good luck in deciding!

I think you should go and check out bags yourself. I have found that I make my best choices when I try a bag out for size. I put in all the stuff I carry on a daily basis and put it over my shoulder.

I recently bought a madeleine GM in black epi leather. Its a great tote. Fits all the essentials, has a zip top, and feet on the bottom so it won't scuff...oh and it has this great little pocket on the back that you can put a phone, keys, shopping list...something small in. Its a great bag. You may also want to look at the Damier Saleya. I have one of these as well. Another awsome tote style bag that comes in 3 sizes.

I'm sure that for them as long as it's real LV they will respect your choice. As a mom though, try them on and consider a shoulder bag with a zipped top. Go to the boutique and tell them what you need - the SA's are generally great! Good luck and have fun!