Trying to find real Gucci for girlfriend's bday, please help!

natetx

Mar 1, 2006
Hey all,

I have surfed and surfed the net and read all the authentic guaranty places selling the gucci purses. Luckily I came across your website and saw the list of fake places that i was planning on buying from. Thank you for that.

My girlfriend wants a larger Gucci purse (12.5-14.5 or larger), I went to Neimans and do not want to spend $900-1200. Is there anyplace that someone can direct me to, or point out any live ebay auctions/stores that sell real gucci bags. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks again.

Nathan

Check net a porter, and also I think in the marketplace section of this forum, someone is selling their gucci in beige monogram. A pretty good size too and going for I think 500, not sure. But check it out. Your gf is a lucky lady.

Hey all thank you for the replies and help,

I could not find the coupon codes for bluefly and the only 2 black ones were $900 & $1200. I am thinking of going with efashiohouse. The lady Anna seemed to be nice and genuine. Anyone know for sure about the bags from efashionhouse? As for my gf being a lucky lady, I think I might actually be the lucky one in the relationship. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Nathan

Try Gucci.com

they have a great selection of online shopping and there are a selection of large bags you can choose from that are under $900.00, especially in the Classics area.

Your girlfriend is a lucky girl!

I wouldn't buy from any site other than one that came highly recommended, i.e. Bluefly.com, Overstock.com (not the auctions), yoox.com, etc. Gucci is highly faked. The only way you'll get a discount is on a purse from last season, or at a Gucci sale. I think its super sweet that you want to get your girlfriend what she wants, but I'd hate to see you end up with a fake. I don't know anything about efashionhouse in particular though. The purses do look like they might be from a few seasons ago.

natetx said:
Hey all,

I have surfed and surfed the net and read all the authentic guaranty places selling the gucci purses. Luckily I came across your website and saw the list of fake places that i was planning on buying from. Thank you for that.

My girlfriend wants a larger Gucci purse (12.5-14.5 or larger), I went to Neimans and do not want to spend $900-1200. Is there anyplace that someone can direct me to, or point out any live ebay auctions/stores that sell real gucci bags. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks again.

Nathan

Hi Nathan & Everyone! Thanks for trusting eFashionHouse.com for the Gucci bag purchase! And, thanks for the follow up emails. Hope you come back every year for her birthday gifts!