Trying to find real Gucci for girlfriend's bday, please help!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey all,

I have surfed and surfed the net and read all the authentic guaranty places selling the gucci purses. Luckily I came across your website and saw the list of fake places that i was planning on buying from. Thank you for that.

My girlfriend wants a larger Gucci purse (12.5-14.5 or larger), I went to Neimans and do not want to spend $900-1200. Is there anyplace that someone can direct me to, or point out any live eBay auctions/stores that sell real gucci bags. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks again.

Nathan

2. i think bluefly has some gucci bags on sale..

3. Check bluefly....

4. Yeah bluefly, and then use the coupon codes too :biggrin:

5. Check net a porter, and also I think in the marketplace section of this forum, someone is selling their gucci in beige monogram. A pretty good size too and going for I think 500, not sure. But check it out. Your gf is a lucky lady.

6. How nice of you, she's a lucky girl :biggrin: Ditto to what everyone says about Bluefly. They can have good deals sometimes, just check the site often :biggrin:

7. Hey all thank you for the replies and help,

I could not find the coupon codes for bluefly and the only 2 black ones were $900 & $1200. I am thinking of going with efashiohouse. The lady Anna seemed to be nice and genuine. Anyone know for sure about the bags from efashionhouse? As for my gf being a lucky lady, I think I might actually be the lucky one in the relationship. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Nathan

8. Try this one, it was posted in my bluefly thread :biggrin:

WELCOME950

9. Try Gucci.com

they have a great selection of online shopping and there are a selection of large bags you can choose from that are under $900.00, especially in the Classics area.

Your girlfriend is a lucky girl!

10. if you're still looking see my thread in WTS - I'm giving up my $850 authentic Gucci that's brand new basically for around $600.

11. I wouldn't buy from any site other than one that came highly recommended, i.e. Bluefly.com, Overstock.com (not the auctions), yoox.com, etc. Gucci is highly faked. The only way you'll get a discount is on a purse from last season, or at a Gucci sale. I think its super sweet that you want to get your girlfriend what she wants, but I'd hate to see you end up with a fake. I don't know anything about efashionhouse in particular though. The purses do look like they might be from a few seasons ago.

12. styledrops.com has some great gucci bags and they are authentic.

13. Did you get one? Keep us posted. I wish my DH would do the same - how sweet of you!

14. Hi Nathan & Everyone! Thanks for trusting eFashionHouse.com for the Gucci bag purchase! And, thanks for the follow up emails. Hope you come back every year for her birthday gifts!