Trying to find Damier ebene Neverfull MM

alyssa18o6

Apr 27, 2011
Hi all :smile: My Mother decided for my college graduation she would purchase me a LV Neverfull. I decided to go pre-owned to save a bit. However they're either horrible quality or priced at retail and sometimes above. I don't quite understand why I can't find something decent for a good price. Any suggestions?

The ones in good condition are so close to original price that it isn't worth it. The rest have been worn and abused in daily wear and might be cheap but look terrible. My NF was definitely one I bought at Boutique so that it would be lovely. Good luck in your search, I'll keep my eyes open!

Hi all :smile: My Mother decided for my college graduation she would purchase me a LV Neverfull. I decided to go pre-owned to save a bit. However they're either horrible quality or priced at retail and sometimes above. I don't quite understand why I can't find something decent for a good price. Any suggestions?

Hi, so sweet of you. What size are you looking for? Can keep a eye out also.

The DE NF is a pretty popular bag and since they have the newer model out, it seems the older models have even gone up in value too. It's crazy how much NF's and Speedys cost now! I would keep hunting or just pay full retail. You can always sell the pochette too.