Trying to find Damier ebene Neverfull MM

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all :smile: My Mother decided for my college graduation she would purchase me a LV Neverfull. I decided to go pre-owned to save a bit. However they're either horrible quality or priced at retail and sometimes above. I don't quite understand why I can't find something decent for a good price. Any suggestions?

2. The ones in good condition are so close to original price that it isn't worth it. The rest have been worn and abused in daily wear and might be cheap but look terrible. My NF was definitely one I bought at Boutique so that it would be lovely. Good luck in your search, I'll keep my eyes open!

3. Hi, so sweet of you. What size are you looking for? Can keep a eye out also.

4. MM :smile:

5. Maybe keep an eye out on yoogis closet. I would totally sell you mine if we lived in the same area!

6. The DE NF is a pretty popular bag and since they have the newer model out, it seems the older models have even gone up in value too. It's crazy how much NF's and Speedys cost now! I would keep hunting or just pay full retail. You can always sell the pochette too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice