Trying to find a bag...name or picture

karaiu

Jul 22, 2007
Arizona
I went to my local Dillard's today and walked by the Coach department and saw a bag that I liked. I asked the sales assoc. what the name of the bag was and she said she didn't know, but I didn't ask her to look it up b/c I wasn't really serious about buying today. She did say that it was something like $598 though, if that helps.

It was an all leather bag in a honey color and had a kind of "western" feel to it. It had a big chunky circle attachment hanging off one of the straps, with the word Coach in it, and a larger than normal Coach tag. Any ideas on the name of it?

I keep thinking about it and think I would like to order it, but it's not on their website. I think the sales assoc. said it was a little older and will be going on sale soon.

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
South Jersey
^^Aaah, same line as the one I posted above. I don't know where you are or if there is a Coach outlet nearby but I would definitely try to find out and give them a call to see if they have any. I just saw a woman buy this very bag in the outlet on Saturday and I'm pretty sure it will be cheaper there than a dept. store if they are just taking a first markdown on it. Good luck in finding it!