Trying to decide which color for JUC

Jae530

Apr 14, 2020
I have a classic Cartier Love bracelet in pink gold (no diamonds). I really want a JUC to wear with it (also no diamonds). However, I cannot decide between JUC in pink gold to match the Love, or in white gold. Would pink gold JUC be too matchy matchy? White gold would be more representative of a real nail (nails are generally stainless steel I believe) so white gold would look more like a real nail. I just cannot decide which color to get. Thoughts?

Personally i would only get the WG if it was plated with rhodium which is only with diamonds or you can ask to get it plated for an extra charge as I don’t like the look without. I don’t think getting it RG is matchy matchy, most people wear same colour metals. Just go with what you feel suits you best and makes you feel excited.

I have a classic Cartier Love bracelet in pink gold (no diamonds). I really want a JUC to wear with it (also no diamonds). However, I cannot decide between JUC in pink gold to match the Love, or in white gold. Would pink gold JUC be too matchy matchy? White gold would be more representative of a real nail (nails are generally stainless steel I believe) so white gold would look more like a real nail. I just cannot decide which color to get. Thoughts?

In my opinion, the WG looks so dull really soon. Like steel and not like gold. The diamond WG is beautiful, but if you are looking for a plain one I will chose the pink gold, or maybe yellow gold to give a little contrast.