Trying to decide what I think of this bag

QnBee9

Jun 30, 2010
This is my replacement bag for the blue patent leather should bag I had problems with. It is in the purple that I love and wanted and in a shape I love. I am not normally a gold hardware person so I am trying to decided.

img00099201011241111.jpg

They did, but it's the silver version.

I am sort of on the fence about this bag for other reasons. I hate the breakaway zipper.

I would much a very strong magnetic clasp or a regular zipper.

I think it would be very nice in a RED with SILVER hardware (hint!) or maybe an Ochre.

They did, but it's the silver version.

I am sort of on the fence about this bag for other reasons. I hate the breakaway zipper.

I would much a very strong magnetic clasp or a regular zipper.

I think it would be very nice in a RED with SILVER hardware (hint!) or maybe an Ochre.

I looked at the silver bag too but wasn't sold. I already have so many gray/silver bags. What color is Ochre?

Gold hardware just doesn't work on this bag, IMO. The shoulder bags are stunning and the purple color is so rich and gorgeous.

I wish they would let us customize our own bags....right down to the hardware and hangtags. Wouldn't that be awesome??

I normally don't care what color hardware a bag has as long as it's nice.
But I passed on the purple Madison Julianne with that bright gold hardware when I saw it IRL.

Can't remember, is this the bright gold or the lighter regular gold?

Yeah I am leaning towards returning this beauty. I just can't get past the gold. *Sad* But I am sure there will be another bag in the next few months that will be prefect for me. I just have to be patient.