Trying to decide what I think of this bag

QnBee9

Jun 30, 2010
This is my replacement bag for the blue patent leather should bag I had problems with. It is in the purple that I love and wanted and in a shape I love. I am not normally a gold hardware person so I am trying to decided.

cosmogrrl

Apr 19, 2010
They did, but it's the silver version.

I am sort of on the fence about this bag for other reasons. I hate the breakaway zipper.

I would much a very strong magnetic clasp or a regular zipper.

I think it would be very nice in a RED with SILVER hardware (hint!) or maybe an Ochre.

QnBee9

Jun 30, 2010
They did, but it's the silver version.

I am sort of on the fence about this bag for other reasons. I hate the breakaway zipper.

I would much a very strong magnetic clasp or a regular zipper.

I think it would be very nice in a RED with SILVER hardware (hint!) or maybe an Ochre.
I looked at the silver bag too but wasn't sold. I already have so many gray/silver bags. What color is Ochre?

May 9, 2010
Michigan
Gold hardware just doesn't work on this bag, IMO. The shoulder bags are stunning and the purple color is so rich and gorgeous.

I wish they would let us customize our own bags....right down to the hardware and hangtags. Wouldn't that be awesome??

katierose

Loves Charms & Bags
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
California
I normally don't care what color hardware a bag has as long as it's nice.
But I passed on the purple Madison Julianne with that bright gold hardware when I saw it IRL.

Can't remember, is this the bright gold or the lighter regular gold?

QnBee9

Jun 30, 2010
Yeah I am leaning towards returning this beauty. I just can't get past the gold. *Sad* But I am sure there will be another bag in the next few months that will be prefect for me. I just have to be patient.