Trying to decide on my next CL

Which CL??

• Grey Flannel Altadama

• Purple Bambou

• Ox Blood Altadama

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've tried on a nude Altadama and the style didn't do it for me. In grey flannel it will be even more of a "dama" shoe so that's a no, but in oxblood it would look quite different. I'd say either the oxblood altadama for comfort or the purple bamboo which would be more fun. I love the purple, too!
:thinking: Hmm my final vote goes to oxblood for wearability in an a lovely versatile colour.

I like Grey Flannel a lot but not in the AD. It is a winter material and should be in a closed toe shoe IMHO. I also find the AD far more comfy that the Bambou and Oxblood metal patent is TDF in real life. Oxblood AD all the way.

Purple Bambou please!!! :biggrin:

Not loving the flannel material, I think it would be difficult to keep clean

As for the ox blood ADs, I do love the material, however I don't really like the lower heel with the thick platform. It's a bit imbalanced?

The Bambou is very comfy, despite what I have heard from a few others. I honestly don't think there's a major pitch difference between these and AD 140s. The thicker heel also really stabilizes your walk :yes:

Purple Bambou please!!! :biggrin:

Not loving the flannel material, I think it would be difficult to keep clean

As for the ox blood ADs, I do love the material, however I don't really like the lower heel with the thick platform. It's a bit imbalanced?

The Bambou is very comfy, despite what I have heard from a few others. I honestly don't think there's a major pitch difference between these and AD 140s. The thicker heel also really stabilizes your walk :yes:

I have them in the lower heel and my DH has always hated them for just this reason. He calls them my shark shoe :P.