Trying to decide on my next CL

Which CL??

• Grey Flannel Altadama

• Purple Bambou

• Ox Blood Altadama

Results are only viewable after voting.

ifinena

May 1, 2012
I've tried on a nude Altadama and the style didn't do it for me. In grey flannel it will be even more of a "dama" shoe so that's a no, but in oxblood it would look quite different. I'd say either the oxblood altadama for comfort or the purple bamboo which would be more fun. I love the purple, too!
:thinking: Hmm my final vote goes to oxblood for wearability in an a lovely versatile colour.

cts900

Deeply In Love
O.G.
Aug 22, 2009
I like Grey Flannel a lot but not in the AD. It is a winter material and should be in a closed toe shoe IMHO. I also find the AD far more comfy that the Bambou and Oxblood metal patent is TDF in real life. Oxblood AD all the way.

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Purple Bambou please!!! :biggrin:

Not loving the flannel material, I think it would be difficult to keep clean

As for the ox blood ADs, I do love the material, however I don't really like the lower heel with the thick platform. It's a bit imbalanced?

The Bambou is very comfy, despite what I have heard from a few others. I honestly don't think there's a major pitch difference between these and AD 140s. The thicker heel also really stabilizes your walk :yes:

cts900

Deeply In Love
O.G.
Aug 22, 2009
Purple Bambou please!!! :biggrin:

Not loving the flannel material, I think it would be difficult to keep clean

As for the ox blood ADs, I do love the material, however I don't really like the lower heel with the thick platform. It's a bit imbalanced?

The Bambou is very comfy, despite what I have heard from a few others. I honestly don't think there's a major pitch difference between these and AD 140s. The thicker heel also really stabilizes your walk :yes:

I have them in the lower heel and my DH has always hated them for just this reason. He calls them my shark shoe :P.