Trying to decide NF MM or MONO Flower hobo?

Lollipops2

Oct 6, 2020
As you can see I’m having trouble deciding on a monogrammed flower hobo or a monogram neverfull mm or DE NF MM. also intrigued my the graceful mm- my first LV bag-help!

Last edited:
As you can see I’m having trouble deciding on a monogrammed flower hobo or a monogram neverfull mm or DE NF MM. also intrigued my the graceful mm- my first LV bag-help!

I would avoid all bags with pointed corners. Just too many negative comments about the wear and tear on them. A Neverfull is a classic and will be a forever popular bag. The issue for me is that I struggle to get it on my shoulder easily (unless wearing summer clothes) so this is the only reason I don’t own one. I had a Delightful (the original Graceful) and LOVED it but stupidly sold it and could never find a decent one preloved. I tried the Graceful but it just didn’t cut it for me as the strap drop didn’t sit right on me.

Out of the three, I’d go for the Neverfull MM.

Hope this helps

I would avoid all bags with pointed corners. Just too many negative comments about the wear and tear on them. A Neverfull is a classic and will be a forever popular bag. The issue for me is that I struggle to get it on my shoulder easily (unless wearing summer clothes) so this is the only reason I don’t own one. I had a Delightful (the original Graceful) and LOVED it but stupidly sold it and could never find a decent one preloved. I tried the Graceful but it just didn’t cut it for me as the strap drop didn’t sit right on me.

Out of the three, I’d go for the Neverfull MM.

Hope this helps

Extremely helpful, thank you so much! I was worried about the strap drop with the graceful too-definitely need to be able to access easily bc I am a mom of small kids! Thank you again! :smile:

Reactions: jelly-baby
Hi! Thank you everyone for your replies! So I decided on the neverfull MM in DE! It just came-wondering if I should have gotten the mono :/ I love the mono but with small kids was worried about the vachetta and really want my bag to hold up through daily use, so purchased the DE. What do you all think? Exchange or keep the DE? This is my first and possibly only LV! TIA!

Reactions: jelly-baby
I would keep the DE for the reasons you mention. I personally do not like the way the monogram NF ages. I love monogram and I like patina, but in th NF, it will not look as nice long term, in my opinion. You could do a search on some of the resale sites to see some older bags and decide that way, too.

I would keep the DE for the reasons you mention. I personally do not like the way the monogram NF ages. I love monogram and I like patina, but in th NF, it will not look as nice long term, in my opinion. You could do a search on some of the resale sites to see some older bags and decide that way, too.
Thank you! So helpful! Much appreciated! Happy Holidays!

Reactions: cbarrus
Hi! Thank you everyone for your replies! So I decided on the neverfull MM in DE! It just came-wondering if I should have gotten the mono :/ I love the mono but with small kids was worried about the vachetta and really want my bag to hold up through daily use, so purchased the DE. What do you all think? Exchange or keep the DE? This is my first and possibly only LV! TIA!

I prefer the mono straps as the leather is softer. I would proof it with spray so that patina stays away for as long as possible! It is such a small amount of vachetta that I wouldn’t worry about it. You can easily protect it. I always find the de straps a bit inflexible and plasticky.

Also, you may not be aware but de can get red corners if you’re not careful with them. The pattern rubs away. That would worry me more than vachetta straps. It is much less obvious with mono corners as the interior is beige.

Reactions: Loriad
Perhaps you might like the my work tour neverfull. You can personalize it plus you can get lv monogram with the black trim and handles. The black and monogram is quite striking.