Trying to decide , need opinions .?

cap

Dec 26, 2008
Hi Everyone !!! I really want another Monogram bag to add to my collection. Right now I only own a mon mono nf gm and a Pochette NM. Should i go for : Mon Mono speedy 30 ? Retiro PM ? or Marais MM ? This will be in rotation with my other LV bags which are the DE pattern . Any other suggestions would be great to ! Thanks !!

I think a Retiro would be a pretty versatile bag given what you currently have. It has a luxurious interior as well as a shoulder strap. Perhaps you should have a look at the Estrella. It's a bit larger than the Retiro, and the handles can also go over the shoulder as well as a shoulder strap. I've read Cornishmon loves her new Estrella. GLD

I think a Retiro would be a pretty versatile bag given what you currently have. It has a luxurious interior as well as a shoulder strap. Perhaps you should have a look at the Estrella. It's a bit larger than the Retiro, and the handles can also go over the shoulder as well as a shoulder strap. I've read Cornishmon loves her new Estrella. GLD

I do love my Estrela! My favorite bag next to my Alma.

Definitely the Retiro but miss_chiff is right the Estrela is a little bigger. I chose the Estrela over the Retiro. Love to see what you decide.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I do love my Estrela! My favorite bag next to my Alma.

Definitely the Retiro but miss_chiff is right the Estrela is a little bigger. I chose the Estrela over the Retiro. Love to see what you decide.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Thanks for replying !! I did see the Estrela a few months back but its a tiny bit big for me . I am 5'1. Do you find it hard to keep all the vachetta nice and clean ? Do you use your Estrela as an everyday bag ? Thats what I am looking for ;)

Thanks for the reply !! I did look at the Turenne but do not care for it . How do you like your Marais so far ? Do you use it as an everyday bag ?

I will be using it in my regular rotation yes... At the moment the weather here in the UK is horrendous... wind and heavy rain so cannot venture out with new vachetta! I love the bag though, the structure and compartments and the space and it's a little different from the usual speedies, NFs and Almas!

Thanks for replying !! I did see the Estrela a few months back but its a tiny bit big for me . I am 5'1. Do you find it hard to keep all the vachetta nice and clean ? Do you use your Estrela as an everyday bag ? Thats what I am looking for ;)

Actually I am 5'2 and I think it's okay. But yes if you think it is too big then definitely the Retiro. Well I have several bags and switch every day. Could the Retiro be and everyday bag - absolutely. You know I really believe people put too much thought into the vechetta on the bags. I mean it's hard for me to answer questions about keeping vechetta clean. My opinion as long as you care for your bag - be aware where you are setting, no floor, no dirty counters, don't throw it around and no rain. I mean you know things you shouldn't do with any bag really. And I do not treat my vechetta. I mean things happen some times but nothing a baby wipe didn't take care of. I say just don't think about it.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Retiro is classic . Marais is more trendy imo. Both are gorgeous bags. I say go for the one you think you will use the most and love ! Good luck :smile:

Trying to reply to your latest message via PM and it's just not happening something about a security token missing.. didnt want you to think I was ignoring you!