Trying to decide...mini Mac or regular Mac?

Generally, I prefer the MAC because I like to carry a fair amount with me. I had a MINI MAC but it was just too small for me to use daily, so I sold it.

Here is my MAC and what I am able to carry:

minkoff001_zpse683b358.jpg

minkoff004_zpsb49013f2.jpg

ETA: Forgot to mention, the MAC has interior organization while the mini does not, that was also significant for me.

I was exactly where you are a little less than a week ago. I couldn't decide between the MAC or the MAC Mini in Sand, after some help from the ladies here, I decided to go with the regular size. I took the plunge and ordered it from ebags (the only place I could find with the exact combo I wanted). It will be here tomorrow so I will post pics then, but I am so happy I decided to go bigger. If you think the mini is going to be too small, most likely it will be.

Hope this helps

I did but then I returned/exchanged them for the MAC Daddy in Taupe which I use strictly for my ipad....

If you went MAC daddy, maybe go for A MAC. I was always a MAC girl so when I tried the mini when it came out I found it to be too small.

If you've never tried the MAM, id try that on on store if you can, the MAM is my new go-to and will fit your ipad perfectly :smile:

Thanks! I do actually own a MAB in an orange color not sure of the "official" name I got it on sale at Off 5th last summer. I love it but I mostly carry it hand held not cross body.

I've decided to wait. I can't find a regular size Mac in a color I want...all the colors I want are Mini Macs.

For the amount I carry everyday I need either a Mac or a Mac Daddy not a mini.

Generally, I prefer the MAC because I like to carry a fair amount with me. I had a MINI MAC but it was just too small for me to use daily, so I sold it.

Here is my MAC and what I am able to carry:

minkoff001_zpse683b358.jpg

minkoff004_zpsb49013f2.jpg

ETA: Forgot to mention, the MAC has interior organization while the mini does not, that was also significant for me.

What a cute Cory pouch

I got a black mini MAC and while I love it, it's almost impossible for me to carry it for everyday because it's too small. It's become my "going out" bag at night. If you plan to have it be an everyday bag, I would suggest the regular size.

I personally love the mini mac, it's my all time favorite bag :smile:

What I'm able to carry in it fits my daily needs perfectly, but just keep in mind it does mean that I can't carry a regular wallet. I use a card holder type thing that contains my cards and keys. I also carry a powder compact, a retractable kabuki brush, about 5 different lip products at any given time, gum, misc. receipts and I always still have plenty of room left-- it never looks stuffed or anything.

The only complaint I have about it is sometimes I'd like to be able to put a water bottle in the bag and I CAN, but obviously can't zip it, it'll stick out of the top hahaha :[

But honestly, I used to carry big heavy totes and whatnot, and now that I almost exclusively carry mini macs my shoulders feel so much better :smile: