Trying to decide between Monogram and Damier...Help!!!

1. I love the clasic LV look of Monogram but I like the darker handles and leather of Damier less stress lol

What do you think about these and why?

Thank you so much, I am about to purchase my first ever LV!!!

2. Damier for me..as you mentioned ' less stress':smile:

3. the Damier is definitely much easier to take care of, because it's darker and has no vachetta. it's also a very classic line, and it doesn't yodel the brand name in every direction. it would be a great first LV!

4. I agree with the others, you can't go wrong with Damier!

5. I was in the same situation 2 weeks ago, with buying my first LV. I end up buying a LV monogram, it being my first purchase, and a week later, an LV in damier...it solved my dilemma, lol! I figured, I wouldnt be carrying my bag everyday, hence the solution to less stress! But that again is my personal opinion!:smile:

6. I don't think you can go wrong with either. If I had to choose I would probably choose Mono, but that's just me. Do you have a bag in mind that you are trying to decide between Damier and Mono or are you going to choose your material first and bag later?

7. I really love the Trouville! I like that is seems more structured but I think it is only available in MONO but there are others I like in Damier as well.

8. i'm agreeing with the Damier... :smile:

9. I think it depends on the style of bag you are looking for, but for a first LV I would go with a mono.

10. I am addicted to Damier, so I don't think I can give you an objective opinion! :shame:

Now the important question - what bag are you thinking of getting??

11. I just purchased a Damier speedy 30 to use as my rainy day/snowy day bag. I'll be less stressed out about getting it wet, so when it's beautiful out, I can carry my leather bags without worry. That's just my input.

12. What a hard decision!!! Mono is so classic for LV but I love the darker leather...YIKES..Thank you everyone and please keep the opinions coming my way :smile: Oh I am also loving the trouville or speedy?

13. damier!!!!!

14. Can I ask why those who prefer Damier like it better than mono?

15. Monogram, cuz its classic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice