Trying on summer clothes

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone else feel bare/kinda naked when you try on spring and summer clothes at the end of the winter after wearing full coverage clothing all winter long? Today I was at nordstrom rack trying on some dresses and all I could think was "are dresses always this short???" But I know for a fact the stuff I tried on was the same length as stuff I wore all last summer. :shrugs:

2. I feel the same way LabelLover81! Also I constantly feel dressed down in just shorts and sundresses in summer! Always miss my coats and boots when winter passes!

3. Oh I'm kinda quirky. I LOVE summer clothing!! Sandals and sundresses are what I live for. But I think that's cause I love bright colors and they're so much easier to find and wear in the summer. :biggrin:

4. Summer clothing are definitely more comfortable though! haha you should wear bright colors even in winter, you'd brighten up a gloomy winter's day :biggrin:

5. Can't say that thought ever crosses my mind, but I love summer clothes. Mainly because they're much cuter and just so easy- throw on a dress and you're done. I hate wondering what top and what bottoms go together lol.

6. I go back and forth but this year I am really looking forward to throwing on summer clothes instead of trying to figure out how warm of a coat I need. I want to wear dresses without tights already!!

7. Every spring/summer I mourn having to put away my tights! I actually find dressing for warm weather to be more difficult because of the beauty prep that goes into it: exfoliating, self tanner, shaving my legs daily. I'm much more lax with those things in the colder months :lol:

And then there's the issue of just showing more skin in general. I need to amp up my gym routine! Clingy thin fabrics are no match for my winter body! Hah!

8. I much prefer winter clothes, as I love skinny jeans, boots, jackets and coats and scarves, leather etc. and lots of black and grey. I feel so white and naked when it comes to summer clothes and feel it's harder to look funky and fashionable with summer clothes.