Trying not to let it bother me...

Coach

Jan 6, 2006
So here is what happened, I walked into panera for a quick lunch and I was carrying my pink Coach messanger bag. The lady taking my order, said, "oh wow I love your bag, where can you buy Gucci in this city?", and I said, "oh no this is Coach, its not Guicci, the closest Guccie store is 3 hours away". So she looks at me with this funny look and says, "oh so you buy fake Gucci". I was kind of at a loss for words, apparently this women thinks Coach is knockoff Gucci, and decided to announce it quite loudly in the restaurant.

This type of thing seems to happen to me like once a month. How do you guys deal?

I actually never was in a situation like this but i definitely wouldn't know what to do or say at that moment.

Don't let the comment of some ignorant woman upset you! She was just jealous of your gorgeous bag :biggrin:

I wouldn't take it as a personal attack on you. It's obvious the woman is lacking information regarding her handbags...just let it roll off your shoulders.....

It's funny. Where I live everyone loves Coach. So, if you have something else, they assume it's fake. lol Don't let them bother you. They have nothing better to do than to waste their time being stupid.

i agree that u should totally ignore her.....she obviously has no clue what she's talking about and knows nothing about bags, so there's no need to lend any credence to her views......u should just pity her for not knowing what coach is :P

darelgirl said:
Don't let the comment of some ignorant woman upset you! She was just jealous of your gorgeous bag :biggrin:

Definitely.

I would've stared right back at her though and said she obviously doesn't know much about handbags. I mean c'mon, how long has Coach been around?