Trying not to get too carried away..... again....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I always have this urge to have a new Coach bag. Even if I have a few in my closet already, I still want a new one.... and then... I get tired of it and then stopped using it or just want to sell it so I can get a newer one.

I have a Sabrina Spectator in Multi (small) that's sitting in the closet. I probably used her twice last summer. I'm looking at getting the Poppy Hobo in Fuschia. I keep telling myself that this will be the last time this year I'm going to splurge. But I'm also thinking just to use my Sabrina Spectator again this spring/summer. But I really want the new hobo.... ~ sigh ~

The thing about the spectator is I have not seen one single lady wear it in the city I'm in. I'm just wondering what would be a good wallet to match it with.

Anyway, thanks for reading and hope y'all have a great day. :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    Sabrina Spectator

[​IMG]
    Poppy Hobo on my wishlist

2. I dont really understand, you have to sell the one to fund another? lol I would get the Hobo, its a great color!

3. Yes, I sell to fund another. :smile: The thing is I used to have all these bags sitting in the closet expensive and unused. But I only choose the ones I want to get rid of.

And you are such an ENABLER! LOL

4. That is a nice hobo.

5. Thanks. I like it too. But should I spend on another bag...... :P

6. If you have your priorities in place and you love the bag...why not?

7. A good thing to do is store the bags you aren't using out of sight for a few weeks months. Take them out later and you might be surprised to how you feel about them! I did that with a bag once and I love it more now than I did before!

8. I have the attention span of a three-year-old with my bags, lol. With VERY few exceptions, I could happily get a new bag, use it for a month, then sell it off without a backwards glance. And that's pretty much what I do! I say if you're not using it, out with the old and in with the new!

9. thats me aswell :nuts: lol