Trusted Places to Buy Pre-loved Chanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carollynda

Dec 16, 2012
Hello lovely TPF ladies,
I would like to apologize in advance if my question is breaking any TPF rules. I hope not.
I read all the time of you ladies selling your beautiful Chanel purses to fund new ones, or buying pre-loved to find a certain style or color you love. With so many black market Chanel's being sold as authentic, where have you girls found the safest place to buy a pre-loved Chanel might be? I know some would say nowhere but the boutique, but many of you have sold your own authentic purses somewhere, and I'm hoping to learn where these places are. After years of price increases, pre-loved would be the only option for me to own my dream purse. Thank you for all in advance for your advice and sharing your experiences!

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
I have sold to Yoogi's Closet and I think it's one of the trusted places where you can buy authentic preowned bags. Good Luck!

lilgraycat

O.G.
Feb 22, 2009
Ban Island
I've had success selling my Chanel and Hermes bags on Tradesy and Vestiaire Collective, VC is especially good for finding good deals on preowned bags. Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.