Trusted LV seller Let-Trade selling Fake Hermes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I admitted earlier in the thread, the title of this particular thread may have thrown people off, but thread titles need to be direct and give readers an indication as to what is inside the thread. I don't regret bringing the question to this forum because : 1.) I think the authenticity question would have gotten lost in the Hermes forum, as most Hermes members have never dealt with Let-Trade, and may have just dismissed it as a fake without ever letting Let-Trade know, and 2.) I know that Let-Trade frequents the LV forum, thus this forum would be the perfect venue for them to answer this question AND get other members who know Hermes to list WHY they thought it was fake, instead of just saying that it was a fake. The original question of authenticity in the Hermes forum was yesterday,without any real response, but as soon as I brought it to the LV forum, we received an immediate response from some Hermes afficianados and Let-Trade.

Oh hon! :love: I didn't mean to say you were being mean either! I totally understand that you had legit reasons to post the question to the PF - and of course, LT is more synonmous with LV + LV Forum than with the Hermès + Hermès Forum.

I know that you might've gotten alot of :yucky: from other people b/c you posted it the way you did, but I totally understand your reasons. I think if it had a "possibly" or "not sure" in the title, then it would've been totally kosher :yes:

No disrespect at all :flowers: Only PF love :love:

somebody is out to smear his reputation....

But what about the colour, the stiching, the letters? Isn't there something to say about that?

LT even did the right thing by bringing it down to verify it's authenticity.

I'm no Hermès expert, but look at my previous posting:

Page 4 of this thread

Twinkle.tink brought up a good comparison of the two that shows a stark difference between the known auth Hermès bag and the unknown LT Hermès bag.

Anywho, "que sera, sera" - Let's wait and see what LT says :idea:

Its a gorgeous bag. If I had extra money (which I don't) I might eventually get into hermes. (However I have to admit I'm a little flashy snob sometimes and can't see myself spending 4k on a purse that no one will ever identify on the street..its too plain to me)

Like Poufiasse said, LT is an expert in LV, not Hermes.
I trusted LT 100% for LV and will continue to, this Hermes incident doesn't bother me at all just because the "fake" (if it is) isn't an LV, it's something that he doesn't have expertise in and who knows, maybe one day him and his staff will become Hermes experts after this incident.

Like Poufiasse said, LT is an expert in LV, not Hermes.
I trusted LT 100% for LV and will continue to, this Hermes incident doesn't bother me at all just because the "fake" (if it is) isn't an LV, it's something that he doesn't have expertise in and who knows, maybe one day him and his staff will become Hermes experts after this incident.

I 2nd that and look forward to the day when LT will be known for something else than LV :drinkup:

thank you let trade for being responsive and taking it down. you are a very classy and wonderful buisiness. you didn't get mad, as soom seller might have, thinking people were out to smear you- which no one was. i hope this makes you look into hermes MORE and learn about the brand so you can continue to sell that brand and hopefully bring good deals to us sellers (as well as make more money for yourselves)!

I've always had great purchases from them , but I do remember a big deal about a Fake LV white Suhali Le Fab.

I think there consignment resells and I suppose it could have fallen though the cracks, but I don't think it would be intentional as they seem to really care about their reputation.

ITA! I think that IF it is a fake (and I really can't tell as I'm not into Hermes) it's not intentional one!

I've always had great purchases from them , but I do remember a big deal about a Fake LV white Suhali Le Fab.

I think there consignment resells and I suppose it could have fallen though the cracks, but I don't think it would be intentional as they seem to really care about their reputation.

Hello there::yes:
Actually and honestly we got all sell and buy (2004-2006 our let-trade account start from 2004)record, we sold 17 le feb , NEVER EVER GOT BUYER COMPLAINT OR REPORT THE ITEM IS FAKE. All happy with they purchased. Otherwise you girls will found that thread already or will see the negative feedback to mentioned it. :P

Hello there::yes:
Actually and honestly we got all sell and buy (2004-2006 our let-trade account start from 2004)record(like the item #, buyer's name , email and their address), we sold 17 le feb , NEVER EVER GOT BUYER COMPLAINT OR REPORT THE ITEM IS FAKE. If it is fake, they will be very mad, I don't think they will not email us first. All suhali le fab's buyer happy with they purchased. Otherwise you girls will found that thread already or will see the negative feedback to mentioned it. For hermes, we take it to our local hermes store and it is proof AUTHENTIC! :P

Hello all:
:yahoo: We got the outcome this evening, we took it to our local Hermes store and PROOF IT IS AUTHENTIC. IF IT IS FAKE WHEN YOU RECEIVED THIS ITEM, WE GIVE YOU 30X MONEY BACK GURANTEED. We are always doing our business in very positive and honest way. As you remembered Sometime some people said we selling fake (thread), but there never ever have REAL buyer (I mean the customer who bought the purse from us) report this kind of issue. It is not difficult to know if we have selling fake record, beautiful ladies here will tell you. We hate people selling fake very much as well:love:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL, TODAY IS 2007 IN HONG KONG'S TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.