Trunks & Bags mini pochette or wapity?

I would definately say the mini pochette. I only have the regular mini pochette & the wapity. Wapity is too small to even stuff both my hp and make-up compact.

I have the T&B pochette and love it. Used to hold my passport and ipod but now that my french wallet is is for re-sticting, I'm using her for money and cards. My gf as the wapity and regrets buying it. She says it's not really big enough to hold anything!

I guess it depends on what you want to put inside the case. I love the wapity for my digicam or my cell and a lipstick. (I didn't realize the t&b mini pochette was so much roomier than the wapity). I have an enV phone and it fits nicely. Check out the wapity club thread to see lots of pictures! :yes:

I have the T&B pochette and love it. Used to hold my passport and ipod but now that my french wallet is is for re-sticting, I'm using her for money and cards. My gf as the wapity and regrets buying it. She says it's not really big enough to hold anything!

Thank you! So it can fit a passport and ipod, I was wondering how much it would fit. I tried using a ruler to see what size it was but I am very hard at visualizing. ;)

I guess it depends on what you want to put inside the case. I love the wapity for my digicam or my cell and a lipstick. (I didn't realize the t&b mini pochette was so much roomier than the wapity). I have an enV phone and it fits nicely. Check out the wapity club thread to see lots of pictures! :yes:

I know that many members here use the wapity for quick trips to the store. I was thinking about using either one for that and maybe sometimes a pouch inside my purses. I have looked a the wapity club :yes: it made me a little unsure also it got me thinking if I may want a multicolor pochette but I would be upset with the color rubbing off.

Speaking of color rubbing off... does the Trunks & Bags have that problem? :confused1:

I have the t&b mini pochette and I highly recommend it...It is great inside a bag hooked to the D-ring or on its own! It also looks great hooked on the outside of the Neverfull.