Trunks and Bags Pochette

OK.. .I think I have gone crazy... I just ordered the Trunks and Bags pochette off Elux and am sitting here dazed wondering why... I cant think of a thing to use it for but it was so gosh darn cute I couldn't resist.

What could a guy use a pochette for??? LOL

Heck, I'm a guy with a BILLION pochettes....I use mine for bathroom essentials on trips, I use them as pencil cases in my laptop bags or my speedy. You don't have to be effeminate to use a pochette. Carry your phone and wallet in there in your back pocket.

Cool... glad to know there are guys out there who use them. I will probably use mine in similar manners as you , may find a new use or two.

I just couldn't pass it up.... of course I went back to look at the pic and it says its not available.. wonder if I got the last one for the moment.

I love mine....LOL..Right now I have mine clipped inside my Neverfull MM..I use it to put cash and cards in when I dont want to haul all my stuff ina purse to run errands.

i know that bag is the next i want .... im trying to convince my hubby that i want it... I called Neiman to hold it for me ... But my Hubby needs to say yes before i Buy it!!! Any help???? what i can say to him .... My birthday is in March , our anniversary in Oct .. so no special dates AGH!!!!

Cell phone case.
img8d18e800zik4zj.jpeg

Go to lunch.
img7ad87a1dzikezj.jpeg

Passport case.
img86162fdazik7zj.jpeg

:wlae: