Trunks and Bags Pochette

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK.. .I think I have gone crazy... I just ordered the Trunks and Bags pochette off Elux and am sitting here dazed wondering why... I cant think of a thing to use it for but it was so gosh darn cute I couldn't resist.

What could a guy use a pochette for??? LOL

2. Heck, I'm a guy with a BILLION pochettes....I use mine for bathroom essentials on trips, I use them as pencil cases in my laptop bags or my speedy. You don't have to be effeminate to use a pochette. Carry your phone and wallet in there in your back pocket.

3. Cool... glad to know there are guys out there who use them. I will probably use mine in similar manners as you , may find a new use or two.

I just couldn't pass it up.... of course I went back to look at the pic and it says its not available.. wonder if I got the last one for the moment.

4. I love mine....LOL..Right now I have mine clipped inside my Neverfull MM..I use it to put cash and cards in when I dont want to haul all my stuff ina purse to run errands.

5. you can take off the chain and use it as a pochette in your handbag (messenger...sac plat). Or you can even attached it to your belt.

6. :yes:Couldn't agree more:tup:

7. It's super cute!

8. i know that bag is the next i want .... im trying to convince my hubby that i want it... I called Neiman to hold it for me ... But my Hubby needs to say yes before i Buy it!!! Any help???? what i can say to him .... My birthday is in March , our anniversary in Oct .. so no special dates AGH!!!!

9. Clip it to your belt loop and use it as a wallet! No one can knock you for that.

10. I was considering damier pochette to use it inside my jeans back pocket or to put camera and small things inside larger bag;) Congrats!!

11. I use mine for my camera.

12. Cell phone case.
    [​IMG]

Go to lunch.
    [​IMG]

Passport case.
    [​IMG]

:wlae:

13. I sure do like that pochette!

14. Love B&T mini pochette...it's Super cute..Congrats!
    As for me, I don't mind about using it..just have it with me..make me happy!

15. there so cute - you'll love it.
    congrats!