Trunks and bags mini pochette

Mar 13, 2006
I tried searching for threads on this pochette but didn't find any that would answer my questions...

Is the logo screen-printed on the bag (like the groom, cerises, etc.)? So, it will rub off eventually, right?

Does it come in a regular pochette? Or just the mini?

It will be released tomorrow and my store has a few. I want to pay for it now and pick it up tomorrow (I am willing to break my ban for it!...it's just too cute!) but if it will rub off just like the groom collection, I think I'd rather get something else instead...:confused1:

Thanks everyone!

I just got mine two days ago and absolutely love it!! It's soooo cute! It is printed on the canvas and I don't know about it rubbing off, but I certainly hope not! I use mine just for little cosmetics and stuff like that and keep it in my Alma/Manhattan/Speedy, so there's only little chance of abrasion. I don't know about the Groom items as I don't have one, but don't let it deter you from getting one!

Yes, the design will rub off eventually but not to a huge extent with normal, gentle use. I've bought some CB pieces recently and you can tell they had been used gently and maybe in one tiny place on the red/creme Cles there is a little chip, but it's just that, a chip. Even my Cerises Speedy is just about perfect and I use that one ALL the time. I have pieces from the Panda, Graffiti, Cerises, Cherry Blossom and Groom and if I had noticed that the designs got that worn off, I never would have bought another piece that was made similarly. So yup, with gentle use, it should be fine, the screen printed pieces are some of my favorites. :love:

Anyway, yeah it only comes in the mini pochette unfortunately, I was hoping for the regular sized one as well. Retail as someone mentioned is $255.