Trunk Stamp color of Azur....?

Oct 13, 2006
Ok so now that we know the Trunks N Bag series have Beige stamp for mono, Red stamp for Damier, but would would the Azur line be?:nuts: will it carry the same color tone as Mono w/Beige, Navy Stamp? Or the contrast group like it's big sister Damier ebne?
Either way, what color of Stamp will be cute for Azur line? I am thinking Red like Damier b/c it pops it more:drool: & i :heart: that color combo

HOLD UP!!! Is LV seriously releasing the "trunk" line on a grand scale. Are you guys sure they are going to have red on damier? That would be really interesting. What items are going to be released? when? I want some info people! :drool:

HOLD UP!!! Is LV seriously releasing the "trunk" line on a grand scale. Are you guys sure they are going to have red on damier? That would be really interesting. What items are going to be released? when? I want some info people! :drool:
Yup, its in the look book already:yes: It's ubere cute, making Damier more feminine IMO. I am hoping they will release Trunks & Bags line in Azur, which I don't see the reason NO b/c Neverfull comes in Mono/Damier Ebne/Azur:nuts:

Yup, its in the look book already It's ubere cute, making Damier more feminine IMO. I am hoping they will release Trunks & Bags line in Azur, which I don't see the reason NO b/c Neverfull comes in Mono/Damier Ebne/Azur:nuts:
What kind of items are in the look book? Wallets, keepall, speedy? I had actually thought that the next best thing for MJ would be to do this, and now that it is comming out I am excited.