Trunk Stamp color of Azur....?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok so now that we know the Trunks N Bag series have Beige stamp for mono, Red stamp for Damier, but would would the Azur line be?:nuts: will it carry the same color tone as Mono w/Beige, Navy Stamp? Or the contrast group like it's big sister Damier ebne?
    Either way, what color of Stamp will be cute for Azur line? I am thinking Red like Damier b/c it pops it more:drool: & i :heart: that color combo

2. I can't wait till they come out they sound TDF i can't wait :smile:

3. Are they even releasing the trunks line in Azur?

4. I think yellow would look nice

5. Hmmm... logical color would be blue for Azur.
    Prob another would be beige.

6. i love that!

7. HOLD UP!!! Is LV seriously releasing the "trunk" line on a grand scale. Are you guys sure they are going to have red on damier? That would be really interesting. What items are going to be released? when? I want some info people! :drool:

8. ^ if im not mistaken, somebody mentioned here that it'll be out by november

like that idea of a yellow trunk stamp in azur!!

9. I think red and yellow are both great ideas for the trunk stamp! I can't wait to see the whole damier range with the stamp! Sounds awesome!!

10. Yup, its in the look book already:yes: It's ubere cute, making Damier more feminine IMO. I am hoping they will release Trunks & Bags line in Azur, which I don't see the reason NO b/c Neverfull comes in Mono/Damier Ebne/Azur:nuts:

11. so is this going to be LE or another line to add to the lineup? or are there pieces in this line that are going to be LE? TIA!! :smile:

12. I would think Trunks & Bags will be along those LE, Seasonal or One time production lines b/c I see no point of it being perm as it's 90% similar to regular Mono/Damier/Azur.

13. i would be a very happy chappy if they did Damier Azur with a blue T&B logo :yes:

14. That's exactly what I thought after i realzied the Red T&B stamp only works for me but not BF, so it ruined my idea of 'sharing' Damier piece since he likes Damier too:sweatdrop:

15. What kind of items are in the look book? Wallets, keepall, speedy? I had actually thought that the next best thing for MJ would be to do this, and now that it is comming out I am excited.