truly special order

you're both completely nuts. i've been watching this tennis-match-style exchange over the apple holder and it cracks me up. notice how i've gracefully backed out of my own thread. i hand it to you, it is yours.
:roflmfao:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Sorry about that, HiHeels! Perja and I were just marveling at how someone would actually SO such a thing, let alone the fact that Hermes actually MADE it! LOLOL That customer must have been truly special. Perja, no way would they let me SO one. I have more important things to try to SO than an apple holder! :lol:

It's funny that they would make an apple holder but they wouldn't make cellphone cases. But then again, my SA did say that Hermes tried to make cellphone cases but eventually gave up because it took them too long to get them made, and everytime a new batch came out, newer and smaller cellphone had come out too. By the time they got small cellphone cases out, phones were big again because they had cameras:lol:

I guess with apples, you know they pretty much stay a constant size.:biggrin:

they do make ipod cases though i think. and those are getting smaller, etc.

no no, i meant it guys. it's been fun and you two had a lot more to discuss then i did. please, continue freely. i like that you took it and ran with it.

Lmao to the apple holder !!

Its true they do entertain special orders if its not outrageous.

There is a lovely silver chain I own and it needs polishing to be maintained. My SA called Paris and they said they can make it in white gold for me !

It will take a couple of months to come though, no idea how long I have to wait ...