Truly Balenciaga! (Malaysia)

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
teeehee...:P all u malaysian out there would've gotten the punchline!

just wanted to share some pics i took in the summer this year back home in KK (Kota Kinabalu), Sabah, East Malaysia! oooh i'm missing home.. right now it's freezing here in canada... :cursing:
oohh Sabah tanah airku..!! :love:

View from my room
summer 2007 kk 015rs.jpg

look who's peekin' out admiring the view!
summer 2007 kk 016rs.jpg

aahh... her tassles in the wind...!!
summer 2007 kk 026rs.jpg

hope u guys enjoyed my lil attempt at helping u battle the winter chills..!! :shame:
it's MIND OVER MATTER! MIND OVER MATTER!!! :hysteric:

Awwwww! It's 9 whole degrees F outside right now- thank you for those pictures- they are lovely!!!

9 Degrees!! Holy CR**. Thats freezing. I met someone from Alaska the other day and they couldn't say enough about how great it is. They say the people are wonderful and you make really good quality friendships. I'd move....but I just love the weather in So Cal!

9 Degrees!! Holy CR**. Thats freezing. I met someone from Alaska the other day and they couldn't say enough about how great it is. They say the people are wonderful and you make really good quality friendships. I'd move....but I just love the weather in So Cal!

My in-laws live in So Cal (SD) and they love it- they used to live here but have gotten used to the weather down there- buuut- they kinda don't like the HEAT they get during the summertime in Temecula

but yeah- I'm comfortable here in the cold :yes: (maybe my bag's aren't- the LV canvas gets REALLY rigid if it's out too long in the environment :confused1::sad:)

What lovely pictures!! I live in upstate NY (close to the Canadian boarder) so I am freezing w/ya sister! Okay, it is a balmy 29 degrees here but still cold.

Aaaah, that's gorgeous!!!!!:tender:

Actually, it's summer time here in Sydney, the weather is gorgeous, today was 79F.
I miss home(NY), but hell, I take Sydney's semi-tropical weather any given day!!!:tup:

The view you get from your room is just fantastic!!!!! Thanks so much for the gorgy pics:heart: