Truly Balenciaga! (Malaysia)

Those pics seriously helped me today! I'd been waffling but I finally hit the "reserve" button for a trip to Maui in January. :yahoo:

Now, how to decide which of my bbags to take...

Those pics seriously helped me today! I'd been waffling but I finally hit the "reserve" button for a trip to Maui in January. :yahoo:

Now, how to decide which of my bbags to take...

MAUI...!??! wwwwwooohohoooooo!!! :party: bring something white or something bright! something tropical!!! :yahoo:

same for me with brunei!! :yes: who could forget the early childhood memories of Jurudong park?? :yahoo:

YES! Jerudong Park!!! :lol: and who could forget the shopping Mecca that is Ya-Ya Sun (sp?). So were you in International School Brunei or Jerudong International School, i was an ISB girl myself but my sister was JIS. I live in the UK, but Brunei is my adopted home:girlsigh:

YES! Jerudong Park!!! :lol: and who could forget the shopping Mecca that is Ya-Ya Sun (sp?). So were you in International School Brunei or Jerudong International School, i was an ISB girl myself but my sister was JIS. I live in the UK, but Brunei is my adopted home:girlsigh:

oh i meant i used to spend many a weekends in brunei! :P i'm born and bred in KK..! :yes: